Canon Pixma E560 Install
First Time Setting Up Canon Pixma E560 Install
- First of all, unbox your printer and load paper and ink in it.
- After that, press the power button of your printer to turn it on.
- Then, press the WiFi button from your printer’s operational panel. Hold the button until the orange alarm lamp flashes once. After one flash, release the button.
- Now, make sure that the blue WiFi lamp flashes quickly. Also, the green Power lamp must be lit.
- Further, you have to press the access point button on the wireless router. You must press this button within 2 minutes.
- Next, ensure that Wifi and Power lamp lights must be lit.
- This will complete the successful connection of your printer to the wireless network.
Printer Driver Download and Installation
- First of all, go to your web browser.
- In your web browser, enter “canon.com/ijsetup” in the address bar.
- By doing so, you will reach the Printer Driver downloading window.
- In the Driver Setup page, tap the “Set Up” option from the right-hand side of the window.
- After that, in the Product Selection window, you have to enter your product model i.e. E560 in the empty field. Type the product model and tap the “Go” button.
- Now, you will reach the Driver Download window. Here, you can choose the operating system to download the correct printer driver. For choosing, click the inverted triangle from the upper-right corner of the screen. Now, from the drop-down menu, select the preferred OS.
- Afterwards, hit the “Downloads” tab, which is located in the middle of the screen.
- This will begin the downloading process. It might take a few minutes. Hence, wait patiently until the downloading gets completed.
- In between the downloading, you might get to see various pop-ups. Follow on-screen instructions for the successful completion of the process.
- After the successful completion of the process, you can move to the next step i.e. Installation.
- For installation, make sure that your system is also connected to the wireless network. You must connect your system with the same network as of printer.
- Now, locate the downloaded setup file. In general, the file gets saved in the Downloads folder. Hence, access it. But in case you have changed the download location, then open that particular folder.
- Double-click the setup file that you have downloaded.
- Then, a User Account Control prompt might appear. This will ask you to allow the application to make the desired changes in the system. Allow the application by clicking on the “Yes” tab.
- Now, in the initial installation screen, hit the “Next” tab to move forward with the process. Here, you can also change the installation wizard language by clicking the “Language” tab.
- If you are a Mac user, then, you have to provide the Mac administrator username and password. Provide the credentials and click the “Install Helper” tab.
- After that, the Connection Method screen will display. Canon suggests you to select the “Network Connection” option. This option is preferred when you have connected your printer and computer with a wireless network.
- In the next window, click on the Wireless Connection tab.
- To continue with the process, make sure that your printer is turned on and its power lamp is lit. Now, select the “Next” tab.
- Thereafter, in the Printer Setup screen, tap the “Connect to the network” option.
- Further, you have to select the suitable connection method between WPS or Cableless Setup. It is suggested to click on the Cableless Setup tab.
- Now, if you have not connected your printer with the wireless network, then follow the on-screen instruction. Otherwise, click the “Next” tab and move further with the process.
- In the next window, select the “Region of residence” from the available options and click the “Next” tab.
- After that, select your “Country of residence”. Then, click the “Next” button.
- Further, you have to choose the software which you want to install on your system. Tickmark the desired checkbox and move further by clicking the “Next” button.
- Next, you will get the “End User License Agreement” window. Carefully read the whole document and accept the agreement by hitting the “Yes” tab.
- In the Firewall Setting window, you have to tick mark the Deactivate the block checkbox. After making, click the “Next” button.
- This will begin the installation process.
- During the process, Printer Detection might appear. This will start detecting your printer. It might take a few minutes for completion. Hence, wait patiently. Once it gets completed, tap the “Next” button.
But, if you are a Mac user, then, you will get an “Add a printer” screen. In the next window, choose your Canon printer and click “Add”. After successfully adding the printer, hit the “Next” button.
- After that, you will see a Printer Head Alignment Recommendation screen. Click the “Next” option to move further to the next step.
- This will complete the printer setup. In the Setup Completion declaration window, click the “Next” tab.
- Afterwards, if you wish to register your product, then click the “Next” button. Otherwise, tab “Cancel”.
- Then, Canon will ask you to participate in the Extended Survey Programme. Read the document and then, click “Agree” or “Do Not Agree” as per your preference.
- Finally, the installation complete screen will appear. Hit the “Exit” tab to move out of the installation wizard.