Canon Pixma G2010 Install
First Time Setting Up Canon Pixma G2010 Install
Canon Pixma G2010 Setup Procedure
Step 1:Firstly, unbox the printer and set it near your computer and power socket.
Step 2. Now, to turn on the printer, use the power cord. Connect one end of the cord to the printer and other at the wall socket.
Step 3. Turn On the printer by pressing the power button.
Step 4. Next, proceed with the process by saving the initial settings of the printer. You have to set your preferences like language, date, location and time in the control panel.
Step 5. Thereafter, load paper and Ink cartridges in its respective slots.
Step 6. After this, load the input tray with a pile of papers properly.
Step 7. Connect The Printer To The Internet
- First of all, click on the “Windows” icon. You will locate this icon on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Now, select the “Control Panel” from the start menu list.
- Next, select the network followed by the “Wired” option.
- Thereafter, connect the Ethernet(network) cable to the printer port and router.
- Then, locate and select your network from the list of available networks.
- After that, tap the connection option for successfully connecting the printer to the internet.
Step 8. Download Process Of Canon Pixma G-2010 Printer Driver
- Firstly, open your preferred web browser.
- After that, type the URL canon.com setup/ij setup in the search bar.
- Then after typing the URL, press the enter key.
- On the welcome page of Canon, click on the setup option.
- In the next window, enter the model number of your printer.
- Thereafter, click on the “Go” option.
- Now, select the first letter of your printer name from the drop-down menu list.
- Next, select the product name from the drop-down menu list.
- Finally, click on the “Download” icon in order to complete the downloading process. Therefore, the driver will automatically download on your device successfully.
Step 9. Installation Process Of Canon Pixma G-2010 Printer Driver
- First of all, open the “Downloads” folder.
- Now, double-click on the downloaded setup file of the printer driver.
- Then, click on the “Start Setup” option.
- Wait until acquiring information from the printer driver.
- After this, select the name of the country or region from the drop-down menu list.
- Then, read the license agreement carefully. Click on the “Yes” button.
- Now, the next window of firewall settings will appear on your screen. Click on the “Next” option.
- In the next window, you will see that it is checking for the printer status. Click on the “Next” button.
- Next, if the USB cable is connected to the printer then disconnect it. Click on the “Next” button.
- Wait until the installation process is going on.
- Now, the next window will display the print head alignment. Click on the “Next” button.
- Then, click on the “Next” button to test print.
- Next, the setup is complete and click on the “Next” option.
- After this, the software installation list will appear. Click on the “Next” option.
- Finally, click on the “Ok” button.
Step 6. Register Your Canon Pixma G-2010 Printer
- Open a web browser.
- Go to the “Canon registration” webpage.
- In the next window, select your preferred country and language by clicking the respective drop-down arrow.
- Next, you have to select the appropriate use of Canon printers to continue with the process.
- Now, type your product name or model number in the required field. You will get your product number in the top left corner of the front panel of your printer.
- After that, click on the “Search” button for continuing with the Canon Pixma G-2010 setup procedure.
- Now, wait until it processes your request.
- In “register your product” page, fill the required product and personal information.
- Lastly, tap the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
Step 7. Add a Printer In Your System
- Firstly, click the “Windows” key which is on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Open “Control Panel” from the start menu list.
- Now, click “Hardware and Sound”.
- Next, you have to select the “Devices and Printers” option.
- Tap “Add a device” option which you will get on the top left corner of the window.
- Now, select your printer from the list of available printers.
- Click on “Add device” for successfully adding your printer on your system.
- Lastly, follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the process. These instructions will be customized on the basis of your printer model.
- Firstly, click on the “Apple Menu”.
- Now, select “System Preferences”.
- Go to the “Hardware” section and after that, select the “Printers and Scanners” option.
- In the next window, click the “Plus” (+) sign which is on the left side of your screen.
- This will list a drop-down menu. Click “Add printer or scanner”.
- Choose the name of your printer from the list of available printers.
- Click “Add” for successfully adding the printer to your Mac device.