Canon Pixma mg3022 Printer Setup
First Time Setting Up Canon Pixma mg3022 Setup
- Turn On your printer.
- Now, press and hold the Wifi button located on the top of the printer. Keep it pressed till the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Once the lamp next to this button starts to flash blue, approach your access point i.e. your router. Press it’s WPS button within 2 minutes. The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching, and the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash when connecting to the access point. As a successful connection is established between the printer and router; power and WiFi lamp will stop flashing and remains lit.
- Now you need to confirm that printer has been successfully configured by printing out the network settings of your printer. Carefully load a sheet of A4 sized plain paper. Press and hold the Resume/ Cancel button until the alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. This will print the network settings page. Here, you must confirm certain details. The “Connection” status should be “Active”. The SSID – Service Set Identifier (the name of your wireless network) should indicate the correct name of your wireless network.
- This completes the WPS setup. Proceed, now, to installing the software/ drivers to your computers so they can command the printer. For this, you can either use the Installation CD or download the drivers from Canon’s website.
- Insert the Installation CD in the computer’s CD Drive.and click on Download.
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the download. In case if you are using browsers like Internet Explorer 9 or later, it might prompt you for saving options. Make sure to choose the Save As option.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Once the download is finished, we can run the setup. Open the SetUp file that has been downloaded.
- Click the Start Setup button on the Setup Window.
- On the next screen, it will prompt you to select your country or region. Select it appropriately and click Next.
- Next screen will present the License Agreement. Scroll it down to the bottom and select Yes.
- Now you will find the Extended Survey Program. It gives you two options to select. You may Agree or Disagree with it. Select appropriately. Here you may note that in case you Agree to it, Canon will have access to certain information recorded in your printer. Your computer will collect the information and send it to Canon through the internet. Canon uses this information for the development and marketing of its products maintaining the confidentiality of your data.
- The following screen will provide you information regarding your network connection and printer. Confirm that the details are correct and select Yes to proceed.
- Setup will continue. Based on your network router, you may get the *Select wireless router* screen or not. Here you need to select your router and enter its network key i.e. the password. Click Next after furnishing the details.
- It might take some time for the Setup and your network connection may be disabled temporarily.
- Next window will confirm that the Network Connection has been completed. Click Next.
- Following window will confirm that the Setup has been completed. Here you have the option to make this printer your default printer. You can select it and click Next.
- Few more screens will appear. You have to simply proceed by clicking Next on them.
As a self-ruling organization provider we help game-plans identified with Canon Printers.The copyright ensured information is only just for data designs.We don’t furnish any affirmation for any associations or items.Prior to utilizing this site,read through the terms and conditions and insurance procedure and totally submit to them.
Get In Touch
020 8123 1772 (UK)
+61 2 8005 8013 (AUS)
+64 09 889 4443 (NZ)