Canon Pixma TR8570 Install
First Time Setting Up Canon Pixma TR8570 Install
- You can start by unboxing your printer.
- After that, you have to load the ink cartridge in the printer. You can use the hand manual that comes with the printer for loading the ink.
- Finally, add papers in the paper tray.
- First of all, turn on your printer. For this, press the power button to turn your printer on.
- When you turn your printer on, the main screen of your printer will lit up.
- From the home screen, tap the Wi-Fi icon from the lower-left corner of the screen.
- In the Basic Network Information window, tap the “LAN Settings” option.
- Next, select the “Wireless LAN” option followed by tapping “Wireless LAN Setup”.
- Further, tap “Manual Connect”.
- This will start searching for the wireless router.
- After that, from the list of available networks, choose the connection you would like to connect with.
- Now, enter the password of your wireless network and press “Ok”.
- This will start the process of a network connection. Wait for the completion of the process.
- Once the process gets completed, tap “Ok” to finish the process.
- First of all, access a web browser on your device.
- Then, type “canon.com/ijsetup” in the address bar. This will take you to the Canon Setup website.
- In the next window, you have to press the “Set Up” option.
- Now, in the empty field, enter your product model i.e TR8570.
- After entering the Canon model, press the “Go” tab.
- Next, select the Operating System, according to the device on which you want to download the printer driver setup file.
You will get this option on the upper-right corner of the screen. On clicking the inverted triangle, a drop-down list of operating systems will appear. Select the desired option.
- In the next window, tap the “Download” button which is located in the middle of the screen.
- By doing so, the downloading of the printer driver will start.
Note: On downloading the printer driver on a Mac device, you will get several warning messages, during the process. Check each warning message and tap either “Open” or “Always Allow” option.
Installation- Windows and Mac
- On using Windows Device:
Locate the Downloads Folder on your Windows device. Then, double-click the downloaded setup file of Canon Pixma TR8570. If prompted by User Account Control to allow the application for making changes on the device, then, click the “Yes” button.
On using Mac Device:
Open the downloaded file and close the web browser. In the next window, click the setup icon. Then, tap “Open” in the next popup box to continue with the process. Then, click the “Next” tab. Now, you will be asked to provide the Mac username and password. Provide the required details and click “Install Helper”.
- In the setup window, tap the “Start Setup” option.
- Now, the installation program will try to acquire information. This might take a few minutes. Hence, wait for the completion of the process.
- Next, you can select the region you are living in.
- After making the desired selection, click the “Next” button.
- Further, Canon will ask you to read the License Agreement carefully. Go through the complete document and agree to it by clicking the “Yes” tab.
- Then, in the Extended Survey Program window, tap “Agree” or “Do Not Agree” as per your preference.
- Now, check the connection method window will appear. Click “Yes” to move further with the software installation of Canon Pixma TR8570.
- Afterwards, select the Wireless Network to connect. You must have to choose the same network which you have used in the printer’s connection.
- Then, enter the password and tap the “Next” button.
- Now, the network will start connecting. Wait for the completion of the connection. Once it gets done, then, click “Next”.
- Next, you can add your Canon Pixma TR8570. For this, click the “Add Printer” option.
- After that, select your printer from the list and tap the “Add” option.
- Once the printer is added, click the “Next” tab.
- Then, you can start the test print if desired. For this, click the “Start” button. If not, then click the “Next” tab.
- In the setup complete window, tap “Next”.
- Further, select the desired software to install by tick marking the checkbox.
- After the successful selection, press the “Next” tab.
- In the next window, again press “Next”.
- Then, the User Registration window will appear. Choose the desired option from “Skip” or “Next”.
- This will complete the installation process. Finally, click the “Exit” tab.