Enter Printer Model
Canon Inkjet TS3122 Setup is quick and easy. You can do the setup both by using a USB cable and also wirelessly. You can check them on ij.start.canon ts3122.
The ij.start.canon ts3122 process is divided into two major parts. First, you need to connect the printer to your home network. Thereafter, you will have to download the drivers on your computer and set it up to command the printer.
Canon Pixma ts3122 Wireless Connection
You must create the right configuration in order to establish a wireless connection between the printer and the wireless network.Before we begin the ij.start.canon ts3122 process, you must make sure whether your wireless router has a physical WPS push button along with a secure connection. Your entire process is simplified in case of physical WPS push button. Else, you will have to configure the network manually using the printer’s display menu.
Choose Your Model
Establish The Wireless connection
- Connect the printer to a power socket and turn it on.
- Make sure that the printer’s power lamp is lit.
- Now, you must look for the Wireless button on your printer. It would be easily identifiable push button with the wireless icon.
- Press and Hold the Wireless button till you get signal from the indicator light which is located next to the button. It must blink once. Release the button as it blinks.
- Indicator Light must turn blue now. Once it does, you need to press and hold the WPS button on your router for two minutes.
- As you do so, you will notice that your printer’s indicator lamp blinks continuously. This indicates that the printer is trying to locate available network within range.
- You may notice that power lamp is also blinking simultaneously. You need to wait till both the lamps stop blinking, but remains lit up. During this process, printer locates and connects to the network.
- Thereafter, your printer is securely connected to your home network. Your Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer can be used immediately. however , you must run the print test to ensure it is connected to the right network.
- Load your printer properly with A4 size plain paper.
- After loading the paper, ensure that your printer is on.
- Locate the Resume button on your printer. Press and Hold it.
- The indicator lamp besides the button will blink for fifteen times.
- You must keep track of the indicator lamp’s signals. Count it accurately. Release the Resume button after fifteen blink of the indicator lamp.
- Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer will print the sheet with network information.
- You must cross check the details on this sheet very carefully. The SSID on it should display the right name of your home network.
- Once you have confirmed the details on this printed sheet, you can start using your printer.
Canon Pixma TS3122 Download
Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer usually accompanies the software CD for easy installation. If you have lost access to it for any reason, you can download it from Canon’s official website.
- Open your internet browser and go to the canon’s official website i.e. http://canon.com-ijsetup.com/
- You should follow the Setup link on the website by clicking the Setup tab.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and prompts carefully to get the Setup file downloaded on your system.
- You will be taken to the Product Selection screen.Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer must be typed in the box near the top. Click Go.
- Next, you will be prompted to Select Your Region. Specify it correctly.
- As you confirm your region or location, you will be redirected to the next page with the Download link. Click the Download tab. The setup file will start downloading on your computer.
- It may or may not prompt you to choose the Save location for the downloaded file. You should do the needful as requested.
- You must wait until the download is completed. It might take several minutes for ij.start.canon ts3122
Tell Us Your Issue
Tips For Your Printer
Install Canon Pixma ts3122 for Windows
Printer Driver Setup Window is accessible either through the application software in use or the Window’s Start Menu.
- Your printer should be turned off for the initial steps.
- You should connect your Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Now connect the printer to a power source and turn it on. You must confirm that the power lamp is lit.
- Now, you should locate the Start Menu on your computer. It can be easily found by looking for a Windows icon tab at the lower left corner of your monitor.
- Click the Windows icon to open the Start Menu.
- Look for the computer’s Control Panel and click it. This will open another window on your screen.
- Locate the Hardware and Sound option under the Control Panel. Click it.
- Next window will display a list of options. Select the Devices and Printer by clicking on it.
- On the devices and printer window, click the tab that says “Add a Printer”.
- This will open another window with a list of printers available for setup. Browse the list to choose your Printer. You can identify the correct printer through the port it uses to connect to your computer.
- Click on the correct port.
- On the following window, Select Canon followed by the model name i.e. Pixma TS3122. Click Next after you made the appropriate choice.
- Next screen will ask you to decide if you want to share the printer or not. Click Next after making the desired choice.
- Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer is ready for use. You can run a print test to confirm the same.
Install Canon Pixma ts3122 for Mac
You must have the accurate drivers properly downloaded on your system before installing them.
- Once you have ensured that your computer has the correct set of software properly downloaded from Canon’s website, proceed.
- Open the downloaded file and Run the Installer Package. You need to click the Run tab on the file.
- Once the package has finished installing, open System Preferences. Click the Apple icon on your monitor which is usually at the top right corner.
- Now plug in your printer to the computer. You must also turn it on by connecting to a power source.
- You should open the “Print and Fax” pane on your system.
- Open the Print and Fax preferences.
- Under the Preferences window, you will see a button to add printers with a “plus” sign on the left side.
- Click the “plus” button to add Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer.
- A subsequent window will present you with a list of available printers. It must also show the name of your Canon printer. In case if it doesn’t display your Canon printer, redo all the above steps. Make sure to follow all instructions accurately. This issue usually arises in case if you haven’t downloaded the correct Driver. Hence, you must double check the same.
- Click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” on the following screen.
- “Select Printer Software” should be clicked now and Choose your Printer from the provided list.
- Click OK after selecting the right printer.
- This concludes the ij.start.canon ts3122 process for your Mac system. You can run a print test to confirm the same.
As a self-ruling organization provider we help game-plans identified with Canon Printers.The copyright ensured information is only just for data designs.We don’t furnish any affirmation for any associations or items.Prior to utilizing this site,read through the terms and conditions and insurance procedure and totally submit to them.
Get In Touch
020 8123 1772 (UK)
+61 2 8005 8013 (AUS)
+64 09 889 4443 (NZ)