Canon Printer Drivers
To initiate the process of Canon Printer Drivers Setup, follow the below set of instructions carefully.
How To Download Canon Printer Drivers?
- Open your web browser.
- Thereafter, go to “canon.com/ijsetup”.
- In the following window, you will get the option to set your preferred language. Opt for the language as per your choice from the options by clicking on the drop-down menu list.
- Click on the“Set up (Start Here)” icon.
- By doing so, it will take you to the Product selection window.
- In this window, you will get the search bar in the very middle of the screen. Here, you have to enter the model number of your printer.
- Then, click “Go”.
- On the following window, select the OS of your Counter. For instance, you may have Windows, Mac etc. This option is located on the upper-right corner of the screen. Click the inverted triangle and select your desired OS from the list.
- Now, you can begin with the Canon Printer Download process, by clicking the Download tab.
- This will start a process of Canon Printer Drivers Download.
How To Install Canon Printer Drivers?
- Before proceeding further, connect your system with the same wireless network with which your printer is connected.
- Open the Downloads folder on your system.
- Double-click the downloaded setup file of the Canon Printer Drivers.
- Subsequently, you will get the User Account Control window seeking your permission for the installation. Then, click on the “Yes” tab to permit.
- This will redirect you to the Canon Printer Drivers Installation Wizard.
- The Canon Printer Setup window will provide you with the option to set your preferred language. For this, click on the Language and select the language of your choice.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- On the following window, confirm the “Connection Method”. Hence, select between the “Wireless LAN Connection” and the “USB Connection” method.
- Mac users have to enter the Administrator’s Login credentials. Then, click on the Install Software button.
- Ensure that your printer is turned on and the printer’s Power Lamp is properly lit and stable.
- Thereafter, click “Ok”.
- It will search for your Canon printer connected to the network. Thereafter, follow on-screen prompts to complete the process to Install.
- If you are already connecting your printer to your network, select it from the list within the “Printers on the network list” window. After that, click on the “Next”.
- Enter the serial number of your printer and click on the “Next” button.
- This will start the process to Install your Canon printer.
- Afterwards, you will get the “License Agreement” window. Hence, go through the document carefully. Then, click on “Yes” to consent for the same.
- After this, it will take you to the Firewall Settings window. Hence, ensure that “Deactivate the Block” is selected. Thereafter, click “Next”.
- Now, in the “Allow All Install Wizard Processes” window, you must click on the “Next” tab.
- This will start installing the printer driver in your device.
- After that, the “Print Test” window will appear. To run the test, click on the “Execute” button and follow the on-screen prompts. Also, make sure your printer is loaded with papers.
- In the following window, click on the Next tab.
- Just in case, if you want to register your product, click on the Next tab.
- Subsequently, it will take you to the Extended Survey Program. Here, you will get two options. You may either Agree or Disagree with it. As such, select appropriately.
- Click on the “Exit” tab.